Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Crazy 8



Whenever I'm in the mall, disorientated from the large amounts of Cinnabon I've consumed (come on, you resist that smell) I always seem to wander into Gymboree. Man, that place makes me nauseous (or maybe that was the Cinnabon) Children's pants should not cost more than mine.

Solution: Crazy 8! It's by the same company as Gymboree, without the ridiculous price tag (like Gap is to Old Navy)

Their basic clothes are cute, wash really well and they have FIVE DOLLAR shipping (even to Hawaii--score!) Join their email list and wait for the big sales. Can anyone say two dollar pair of pants?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this big hook up!! Crazy 8 here we come! I love Gymboree but always wait for sales since the prices are ridiculous. I'm excited for the new shopping option.